Code of Ethics:
1) To learn and utilize all venting and chimney safety practices and techniques that are promoted by CSIA.
2) To render my services in honest and fair manner and to refrain from engaging in deceptive practices or making any deceptive statements.
3) To comply with all applicable building codes in the areas I service, with the manufacturer's installation instructions for the products I install, and with the recognized venting and chimney practices.
4) To promote and educate consumers about safe chimney and venting practices.
5) To conduct myself in a decent, respectful, and professional manner when in serving capacity as a chimney sweep, or when attending a function or event of an organization in the chimney or hearth products industry.